FOX 11 WLUK is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join our outstanding team of web and news professionals. The Digital Media Manager works with the fox11online.com team — Northeast Wisconsin's leading news website — and FOX 11's award-winning news department, producing engaging and empowering news elements for fox11online.com. It's a hybrid position that requires news judgment along with tech-savvy skills and intuition on how to effectively marry both.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in website architecture, user experience design, digital marketing, and development – specifically data management and optimization, programming and scripting languages, and systems administration.
• Optimize and manage content for all digital properties
• Design and build custom web applications that complement digital news content
• Manage statistics and reports for website and online marketing initiatives
• Coordinate social media activities by actively engaging in industry blogs, video sharing, online chats, etc., messaging and increased brand awareness, resulting in increased traffic to our websites
• Analyze data and develop recommendations to optimize the user experience
• SEO experience, including keyword/phrase research, site structure, page construction and content recommendations
• Keep up with industry trends and opportunities
• Manage our content management system
• The ability to design and build custom web applications from the ground up
• Knowledge of new media, internet-related technologies and current web trends, including social media and analytics
• Web design, web development and web management experience
• Extensive knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server databases
• Experience with web and application servers and PHP-based content management systems
If you possess these skills and want to be a part of FOX 11’s award-winning news team, send résumés and inquiries to Mike Berrend , Digital Media Director.
No phone calls, please.
WLUK/WCWF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.