Updated: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 11:24 AM CST
Published : Thursday, 18 Mar 2010, 1:33 PM CDT
What is it?
FOX 11 Living's BIG NIGHT OUT will feature a different restaurant every month and will invite viewers to learn more on-air about the chef and cuisine. To complete the experience, viewers will be invited to be a part of FOX 11 Living’s BIG NIGHT OUT & join Amy for a price fixed dinner at the monthly restaurant.
How can you participate?
If you are a restaurant, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the opportunity.
If you are a viewer, please check this page regularly for more scheduled BIG NIGHT OUT dinners and call to make a reservations!
Thursday, February 14th: Christopher's at Branch River(Cato, near Manitowoc )
Time: Cash bar at 5:30 pm; Dinner at 6:30 pm
Meal: 5 courses each paired with wine ( click here for menu details)
Cost: $50 per person (tip included)
For reservations: (920) 684-3319
Click here for more video features on FOX 11's Big Night Out.
Previous Big Night Out Dinners:
* April 14, 2010: The Seasons Asian-American Bistro
* May 19, 2010: Oslo's Scandinavian-American Eatery
* August 31, 2010: Docker's on the Bay
* September 29, 2010: Mark's East Side
* October 27, 2010: Curly's Pub at Lambeau Field
* November 9, 2010: Harbor Fish Market and Grille
* December 1, 2010: Becket's (Oshkosh)
* February 2, 2011: Plum Hill Cafe (Kaukauna)
* May 12 & 19, 2011 : Cotton Patch (Shawano)
* September 13, 2011: Joesphine's Pizza & Pastaria (Green Bay)
* October 19, 2011: Woodfire Lodge at Triple J Wing & Clay (Brillion)
* November 1, 2011: Osaka Japanese Steakhouse ( Appleton)
* January 30, 2012: Fajita Republic (Green Bay)
* April 26, 2012 The Club Restaurant (Manitowoc)
* June 18, 2012: The Kensington Grill (Appleton)
* September 16, 2012: Bistro 42 (Carlsville)