ASHWAUBENON - The Green Bay Distillery joined Good Day Wisconsin to share some yummy recipes perfect for spring.
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
1 Red Onion
2 Roasted Red Peppers
3 Roasted Tomatoes
2 Fresh Tomatoes
1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Set Oven to 450
2) Rub Olive oil on outside of red pepper
3) Dice three tomatoes and mix with olive oil
4) Roast together at 450, for 20 minutes
5) Chill roasted vegetables until cool to touch
6) De-steam and rinse seeds out of peppers and peal skin off
7) Dive the peppers
8) Dive the red onion, and fresh tomatoes
9) Mix all ingredients in balsamic Vinaigrette
3 Fresh Strawberries
2/3 cup Canola Oil
1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
2 tbl spoons Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1) De-steam strawberries (any fruit)
2) Cut Strawberries
3) Add all ingredients together
4) Blend for 1 min
Drizzle over Strawberry Walnut Salad. Build Salad for spring mix, strawberry slices, blue cheese crumbles, walnuts and diced red onion.
Marinette Marine is preparing to christen one of its Littoral Combat Ships.
A survey of local businesses looked at employee numbers and overall outlook for the coming year.
Those who do go to the Packers-Falcons game Sunday will help honor a green and gold legend.
The cold caused some problems in the Fox Valley Friday.
A donation from an area bank will be making a difference in the years to come for Green Bay East High School.
A Pearl Harbor survivor was given a special honor Friday morning at Green Bay East High School.