GREEN BAY - Chance was the dog we took in last July. He was found starving and in bad shape after being left in a tiny crate in a parking lot during a heat wave. He has spent time recovering both at the shelter and with our Rebound Program.
- Name/Breed: Chance the sweetest All American Mutt
- Age/Gender: 4 year old male
- Came to the shelter… Chance was found abandoned in a crate starving and poorly treated.
- Children: Would be fine with children, but it is always best to have the family meet him
- Other dogs or cats: We always recommend dogs meeting to see if it would be the right fit.
- Special needs: Chance will need lots of love and someone that is willing to help him become the best dog he can be. He is eager to learn and very loving.
- He is a neutered male.
Marinette Marine is preparing to christen one of its Littoral Combat Ships.
A survey of local businesses looked at employee numbers and overall outlook for the coming year.
Those who do go to the Packers-Falcons game Sunday will help honor a green and gold legend.
The cold caused some problems in the Fox Valley Friday.
A donation from an area bank will be making a difference in the years to come for Green Bay East High School.
A Pearl Harbor survivor was given a special honor Friday morning at Green Bay East High School.