Here is a list of previous books read by Amy's Book Club:
1) "The Blood of Flowers" by Anita Amirrezvani
2) "The Cradle" by Patrick Somerville
3) "The Honey Thief" by Elizabeth Graver
4) "The Magic of Ordinary Days" by Ann Howard Creel
5) "Star Lake Saloon & Housekeeping Cottages" by Sara Rath
6) "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett
7) "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay
8) "The Lacuna" by Barbara Kingsolver.
9) "Velva Jean Learns to Drive" by Jennifer Niven
10) "Honolulu" by Alan Brennert
11) "Mornings in Jenin" by Susan Abulhawa
12) "The Tale of Halcyon Crane" by Wendy Webb
13) "The Queen of Palmyra" by Minrose Gwin
14) "Tomorrow River" by Lesley Kagen
15) "The School of Essential Ingredients" by Erica Bauermeister
16) "Day After Night" by Anita Diamant
17.) "Heartbroke Bay " by Lynn D'Urso
18.) "The Quickening" by Michelle Hoover
19.) "Into the Beautiful North" by Luis Alberto Urrea
20.) "My Name Is Mary Sutter" by Robin Oliverira
21.) "Mr. Chartwell: A Novel" by Rebecca Hunt
22.) "Clara's War" by Clara Kramer
23.) "South of Superior" by Ellen Airgood
24.) "Good Graces" by Lesley Kagan
After almost 80 years, a piece of naval history is on its way home. A model of the Japanese luxury liner Hikawa Maru is being packed up in Manitowoc and returned to Japan.
Visitors to Green Bay's Neville Public Museum will soon see hours slashed. The county-owned attraction is cutting access starting the first of the year.
An 11-foot-long model of the Japanese passenger liner Hikawa Maru is being sent back to Japan after 34 years at the Wisconsin Maritime Museum in Manitowoc.
Area volunteers are making a difference in the community this holiday season. At this time of the year, many people are looking for ways to help their neighbors. The Salvation Army is one of the many places where you can do just that.
For the second year in a row, St. Norbert College could house overflow of homeless people from the St. John the Evangelist shelter in Green Bay.
A memorial fund has been created for a Grand Chute firefighter killed in a weekend car crash.