Sara Helgeson, a registered nurse with Autumn's Promise Assisted Living in Green Bay talks about signs that your loved one is ready for assisted living.
Signs to look for:
- Tasks that were once simple are now labor-some
- Weight loss/lack of appetite
- Less mobility/trouble getting around
- The house is un-kept and laundry is piling
- They having difficulty managing their meds
- Personal appearance and hygiene are lacking
- Loneliness/or need for socialization
- Lack of interest or motivation
- No longer able to drive
For more information on Autumn's Promise click here .
There was enough snow Monday to make driving a challenge, including one deadly crash in the Fox Cities.
For 11 seasons, Blaise Winter played defensive end in the NFL. Three of those years were with the green and gold. Now, the man who overcame numerous health issues is being honored for his work.
A 68-year-old man is dead after a multi-vehicle crash in Neenah.
A Fond du Lac standoff involving shots fired at some area police officers is over.
A Grand Chute firefighter has died in a car crash.
Oral arguments will be held in March in a college baseball coach's lawsuit against his former employer.