FOND DU LAC - More than two dozen residents of a Fond du Lac apartment building are displaced after a fire.
It happened Thursday around 1:30 p.m. at 478 W. Scott St.
Fire officials say five people in the apartment where the fire started escaped through a bedroom window. They were treated on scene.
The fire was caused by a pan of grease left on the stove.
Twenty-five other people in the building are temporarily without a place due to smoke damage.
The Red Cross is assisting them.
Marinette Marine is preparing to christen one of its Littoral Combat Ships.
A survey of local businesses looked at employee numbers and overall outlook for the coming year.
Those who do go to the Packers-Falcons game Sunday will help honor a green and gold legend.
The cold caused some problems in the Fox Valley Friday.
A donation from an area bank will be making a difference in the years to come for Green Bay East High School.
A Pearl Harbor survivor was given a special honor Friday morning at Green Bay East High School.