BEAR CREEK - Firefighters were busy battling a pair of fires.
A barn fire broke out around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at N 8523 Mill Creek Road in the Bear Creek area.
As you can see from the picture, the barn was fully engulfed. Wayne Gauger sent us this photo to our ReportIt feature on fox11online.com.
We have spoken with Outagamie County officials, they tell us they aren't sure if anyone or animals were injured.
Then a short time later, around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, a chimney fire broke out at W 9030 Nitzke Road, also in the Bear Creek area, this is east of the barn fire.
Outagamie County officials tell us the American Red Cross is assisting the family.
Officials don't believe anyone was injured in this fire.
After almost 80 years, a piece of naval history is on its way home. A model of the Japanese luxury liner Hikawa Maru is being packed up in Manitowoc and returned to Japan.
Visitors to Green Bay's Neville Public Museum will soon see hours slashed. The county-owned attraction is cutting access starting the first of the year.
An 11-foot-long model of the Japanese passenger liner Hikawa Maru is being sent back to Japan after 34 years at the Wisconsin Maritime Museum in Manitowoc.
Area volunteers are making a difference in the community this holiday season. At this time of the year, many people are looking for ways to help their neighbors. The Salvation Army is one of the many places where you can do just that.
For the second year in a row, St. Norbert College could house overflow of homeless people from the St. John the Evangelist shelter in Green Bay.
A memorial fund has been created for a Grand Chute firefighter killed in a weekend car crash.