WAUPACA - Crews were called to a house fire Monday evening in the 900 block of 9th street in Waupaca.
According to the Waupaca Fire Department, a grease fire on the stove broke out just before 5:00 and spread to the rest of the house.
One woman was home at the time of the blaze. She was able to get out safely.
The one-story house is believed to be a total loss.
The Red Cross is assisting the woman.
A big score for a local food pantry, thanks to the Packers finding the end zone this season.
A jury is now deliberating whether Peter Hanson killed Chad McLean in 1998.
A Sheboygan man convicted of helping to run a sophisticated drug ring that trafficked cocaine and marijuana from Texas to Wisconsin has been sentenced to more than 10 years in prison.
The Salvation Army of Brown County has struck gold for the third year in a row.
A Greenleaf dairy farm says it has fired two employees and barred a third from handling animals after video shot by an undercover activist showed workers hitting, kicking, stabbing and whipping cows.
The victim in a weekend shooting at an Appleton night club has died, according to Appleton police.