GREEN BAY - Thirty-one people are displaced after a fire broke out at an apartment in Green Bay.
It happened just before five Wednesday evening at the Birchwood Apartments on Trojan Drive.
Officials say the fire started on the third floor and attic of the three story building.
Authorities think a bathroom fan that shorted out might have caused the fire.
They say the estimate the fire caused $75,000 in damages.
No one was hurt.
Republican Governor Scott Walker addressed a controversial campaign letter Thursday while in Green Bay for a groundbreaking.
A local landmark, for good or bad, in Grand Chute could soon be coming down.
We're spreading a little holiday cheer to area military families this year.
An Allouez man who has not been seen in a week could be at risk without his medication, Brown County sheriff’s officials say.
The DNR says six private wells in the Manitowoc County town of Newton are showing signs of contamination.
Time continues to tick away as to whether or not Walmart can continue to have exclusive rights to a piece of property in Green Bay's Broadway District.