GREEN BAY - A fire caused $5,000 in damage Wednesday afternoon at one of the area's most recognizable landmarks: Lambeau Field.
Firefighters say it broke out near the fourth floor where construction is ongoing. Workers were cutting a beam off when sparks flew into a wall. Some foam installation then started on fire.
The area was evacuated. No one was hurt.
"From my understating, the fire was not big but they weren't able to attack the fire rather quickly because they had to get that water supply before they opening that void space," Lt. Nick Craig of the Green Bay Fire Dept. said. "They didn't want to get that extra oxygen; that's why things took a little longer."
More than 30 firefighters responded to the fire and were on scene for about an hour.
A crash in the Neenah area is causing some backups.
Crews are working to clear the scene of a crash on I-43 in Brown County.
Many roads throughout Northeast Wisconsin are snow covered and slippery.
The Oneida Police Department is once again helping people in need stay warm this winter.
Fans at Sunday's Packers-Falcons game ran into a wintry problem.
A Snowy Sunday set the stage for a classic Christmas tale at the National Railroad Museum.