FOND DU LAC - UPDATE: Fire officials believe careless smoking caused the fire that displaced three people.
An overnight house fire has left one family homeless this Thanksgiving weekend.
It happened just before 11 p.m. last night at 11 East 13th Street in Fond du Lac.
Everyone got out of the home safely. However, two people had minor injuries -- one of them had burns to the hand.
Fire officials say the home susutained extensive damage, and the homeowners won't be able to live there. They are getting help from the Red Cross.
Fire crews are still trying to figure out what sparked the blaze.
We're spreading a little holiday cheer to area military families this year.
An Allouez man who has not been seen in a week could be at risk without his medication, Brown County sheriff’s officials say.
The DNR says six private wells in the Manitowoc County town of Newton are showing signs of contamination.
Time continues to tick away as to whether or not Walmart can continue to have exclusive rights to a piece of property in Green Bay's Broadway District.
The Outagamie County District Attorney's office is reviewing possible charges against a former Appleton West High School teacher's aide.
Looking for a job? A Pulaski boat maker is hiring, after scoring a contract with a Dutch company.