SHEBOYGAN - A candle caused an estimated $100,000 of damage to a Sheboygan apartment building, according to fire officials.
It happened Tuesday just before 10:30 a.m. at 1542 N. 35th St.
Firefighters arriving on scene witnessed flames coming from the front and back windows of one apartment in the four-unit building.
Everyone was out before fire crews arrived. The fire was quickly extinguished.
The apartment where the fire occurred was destroyed. The three others have minor smoke damage.
Editor's note: A previous version of this story incorrectly identified the location as Fond du Lac.
For 11 seasons, Blaise Winter played defensive end in the NFL. Three of those years were with the green and gold. Now, the man who overcame numerous health issues is being honored for his work.
A 68-year-old man is dead after a multi-vehicle crash in Neenah.
A Fond du Lac standoff involving shots fired at some area police officers is over.
A Grand Chute firefighter has died in a car crash.
Oral arguments will be held in March in a college baseball coach's lawsuit against his former employer.
Elementary school students in Wisconsin would have at least half an hour of daily physical education under a bill backed by Republican Rep. Chad Weininger, of Green Bay.