A list of church services, memorials and other events associated with the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.
Saturday, Sept. 10
* Fire and Iron Ride. A motorcycle ride from Green Bay to Maribel. Registration is 8:30-11 am at the Neville Museum. The ride is at 11 am. For more information, call 920-562-4545.
Sunday, Sept. 11
* Police and firefighters will run the steps at the Banta Bowl on the Lawrence University campus. There will be a memorial service at 7am, followed by the stair climb starting at 7:46 am. 920-832-5500.
* Memorial service at South Park at 7pm, followed by fireworks. 920-984-3550.
* Memorial service at 7pm at Fireman's Park. Parade begins at 8 pm. 920-517-6815.
* Life Church, 1250 Mid Valley Drive, will have a special musical and video tribute during a special service at 10am.
* Candlelight memorial in front of Main Hall, St. Norbert College campus at 8:30 pm. 920-403-3014.
* Fox River Mall hosting an 'all-american cookout' from 3-6pm to thank local police and firefighters. 920-858-7539
* Memorial ceremony, 8:30 am, at Redeemer Lutheran Church, 210 S. Oneida. Sponsors include Ashwaubenon VFW Post 10244 and the Green Bay Police Dept. 920-499-1033.
* Service at 9am at the 9/11 Memorial near the Neville Museum. Vigil continues until 9pm. 920-448-3293.
* Parade at 9am starting at the fire dept., sponsored by American Legion Post 384. 262-573-2157.
* 'Cowboy style' remembrance church service at 6pm on Stephenson Island.
* Ecumenical memorial service, St. Peter Cathedral at 7 pm Eastern.
* Memorial service sponsored by the cities of Neenah and Menasha, Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue, and the Neenah and Menasha police departments. 11am at Rocket Stadium, 1275 Tullar, Neenah. 920-886-6200.
* Interfaith gathering sponsored by the Fox Valley Islamic Society, with the topic of "people of faith against all forms of extremism." 3pm at the center. 920-216-0891.
* Silent parade to the fire station at 4pm, followed by an open house. Candlelight vigil at 6pm. 920-846-3391.
* Ceremony at Deland Park at 1:30 pm. 920-452-7266.
To submit additional events, send an email to email@example.com.
An armed robbery suspect sustained life-threatening injuries after being shot in Fond du Lac County.
First responders helped ring in the holidays at the 45th annual Howard-Suamico Christmas Parade.
Christmas is just two and half weeks away, and kids and families are getting into the holiday spirit.
Single digit temps around the area caused problems in the Fox Valley Saturday morning.
The frigid temperatures forced some area communities to cancel their weekend Christmas celebrations. But New London braved the cold for its annual Holiday of Wonder Parade.
Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's all of the injuries, but many Packers fans are saying "no thanks," to this weekend's Packers game.