(CNN/LIN) — New numbers are out on President Barack Obama's approval ratings, and it might not come as a surprise that the numbers aren't as rosy as the White House may want them to be.
According to a recent poll, the number of Americans who think Obama is honest has dropped eight points since May, contributing to the president's lowest rating in more than a year and a half.
- For a complete breakdown of Obama's approval ratings, watch the video player above.
This CNN/ORC International survey comes after the Obama administration has had to react to a number of controversies:
- The National Security Agency's national surveillance program
- The Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative groups who applied for a tax-exempt status
- The Justice Department's database of secretly obtained phone records of journalists
- The seemingly never-ending criticism of Obama administration's handling of the September 2012 attack in Benghazi that left a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans dead
Despite the political doubts at home, Obama is taking his economic and foreign policies abroad this week, arriving in Belfast on June 17 to give a speech on Northern Ireland's reconsolidation.
He will then attend a two-day summit to meet with leaders from Germany, France, Italy, Britain, Canada, Japan and Russia. Aides say the president will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin and end his trip Wednesday after visiting Berlin.
Firefighters are battling a house fire in Kewaunee County.
Wind, snow, cold and ice played a role as firefighters battled a fire in downtown Ripon Wednesday morning.
Outagamie County's second largest employer is expanding, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The State Building Commission has approved $5 million to help build the Wisconsin Maritime Center of Excellence in Marinette.
Fond du Lac police have released more information about the weapons they found in the apartment of a man who was at the center of a five-hour standoff on Monday.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is announcing a public meeting has been scheduled to provide road closure and design information for the Velp Avenue interchange area.