(CNN) - Ordinarily, we wouldn't report on a house fire in a small town that didn't harm anyone. But what makes this one different is its cause - a spider.
Well, make that a homeowner trying to get rid of a spider.
The Chico Enterprise-Record in California reports the homeowner was using a blowtorch to remove cobwebs in the yard.
The flame ignited some dry plants and before you know it, the house was on fire.
The family got out safely, but firefighters told the newspaper there's about $25,000 in damage to the house.
The victim in a weekend shooting at an Appleton night club is being kept alive on life support so his family can donate his organs.
There was enough snow Monday to make driving a challenge, including one deadly crash in the Fox Cities.
For 11 seasons, Blaise Winter played defensive end in the NFL. Three of those years were with the green and gold. Now, the man who overcame numerous health issues is being honored for his work.
A 68-year-old man is dead after a multi-vehicle crash in Neenah.
A Fond du Lac standoff involving shots fired at some area police officers is over.
A Grand Chute firefighter has died in a car crash.