Six bills related to drunken driving are being debated in the Wisconsin Legislature. Click the links below to read and track them.
- AB 67: Relating to requiring persons accused of violating traffic laws and ordinances related to driving while intoxicated to appear in person in court.
- AB 68: Relating to penalties for driving a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant and providing a penalty.
- AB 69: Relating to requiring a mandatory minimum sentence for causing bodily harm to another while driving while intoxicated and providing a penalty.
- AB 70: Relating to mandatory period of confinement for homicide by intoxicated use of a vehicle and providing a penalty.
- AB 71: Relating to penalties for operating-while-intoxicated offenses and providing a penalty.
- AB 72: Relating to seizure and forfeiture of motor vehicles used in certain operating-while-intoxicated offenses and providing a penalty.
Marinette Marine is preparing to christen one of its Littoral Combat Ships.
A survey of local businesses looked at employee numbers and overall outlook for the coming year.
Those who do go to the Packers-Falcons game Sunday will help honor a green and gold legend.
The cold caused some problems in the Fox Valley Friday.
A donation from an area bank will be making a difference in the years to come for Green Bay East High School.
A Pearl Harbor survivor was given a special honor Friday morning at Green Bay East High School.