GREEN BAY - Nothing has changed atop the FOX 11 Top 11 boys and girls basketball rankings as Little Chute (boys) and De Pere (girls) continue to play perfect basketball.
After Little Chute on the boys side, though, there was movement. Neenah fell from No. 2 to No. 4 after a road loss at Oshkosh North and another North, Sheboygan moved into the No. 2 spot.
At No. 3 is De Pere, which hasn't lost since the season opener. Seymour rounds out the top 5.
Kaukauna and Bay Port are newcomers into the poll.
On the girls side, the top seven teams are undefeated: De Pere, New London, Bay Port, Kimberly, Manitowoc, Berlin and Algoma, which is new to the poll this week after edging arch rival Kewaunee, 49-46, last week on a last-second shot.
Also new to the poll are Eastern Valley Conference co-leader Fox Valley Lutheran and Notre Dame, which is the only 2-loss team in the poll.
Here are this week's polls:
Top 11 Boys Teams
1. Little Chute (8-0): Mustangs average 5 3-pointers made per game. Last week: No. 1.
2. Sheboygan North (7-0): Golden Raiders averaging 75.6 points per game. Last week: No. 3.
3. De Pere (7-1): Won seven in a row since season-opening loss to Appleton West. Last week: No. 5.
4. Neenah (6-1): Rockets send message with big win against Appleton West, but fall to Oshkosh North. Last week: No. 2
5. Seymour (6-1): Oskey and Cohen each averaging more than 16 ppg. Last week: No. 6.
6. Appleton West (6-2): Verhagen and Reader a quality 1-2 punch. Last week: No. 4.
7. NEW Lutheran (9-0): On pace to be first 10-win team this season. Last week: No. 7.
8. Wrightstown (7-0): Cole Van Schyndel averaging 23 ppg for Tigers. Last week: No. 9.
9. Kaukauna (5-1): Ghosts holding up well as they try to repeat as FVA champs. Last week: unranked.
10. Pulaski (5-2): Red Raiders allowing 42.1 ppg. Last week: No. 8.
11. Bay Port (4-2): Pirates still perfect in the FRCC. Last week: unranked.
Dropped out: No. 10 Ashwaubenon (5-2), last week 1-1; No. 11 Green Bay Southwest (4-2), 1-1 last week.
Top 11 Girls Teams
1. De Pere: (6-0): Redbirds averaging about 10 steals per game. Last week: No. 1.
2. New London (5-0): Heise pacing the Bulldogs with 15 ppg. Last week: No. 2
3. Bay Port (7-0): Nooker has Pirates pointed in right direction. Last week No. 4.
4. Kimberly (6-0): Papermakers only perfect team in FVA. Last week: No. 5.
5. Manitowoc (5-0): Ships handed Sheboygan North first loss of season last week. Last week: No. 9.
6. Berlin (6-0): Walker averaging 17.8 ppg. and 13 rebounds per game. Last week: No. 10.
7. Algoma (4-0): Schmidt beats buzzer and Kewaunee in War on the Shore last week. Last wee: unranked.
8. Kewaunee (4-1): Storm gave up double-digit fourth-quarter lead to Algoma last week. Last week: No. 3.
9. Sheboygan North (5-1): Golden Raiders have seven girls averaging at least 6 ppg. Last week: No. 6
10. Fox Valley Lutheran (6-1): One of two perfect teams in Eastern Valley play. Last week: unranked.
11. Notre Dame (4-2): Tritons back on track after slow start. Last week: unranked.
Dropped out: No. 7 Appleton North (5-2), 1-1 last week; No. 8. Oshkosh North (5-1): 1-1 last week; No. 11. Green Bay Southwest (4-1): 1-1 last week.
Follow Doug Ritchay on Twitter @dougritchay
A Fond du Lac standoff involving shots fired at some area police officers is over.
A Grand Chute firefighter has died in a car crash.
Oral arguments will be held in March in a college baseball coach's lawsuit against his former employer.
Elementary school students in Wisconsin would have at least half an hour of daily physical education under a bill backed by Republican Rep. Chad Weininger, of Green Bay.
The U.S. Supreme Court is questioning whether an Appleton-based airline can be held liable for reporting one of its pilots as mentally unstable and potentially armed. Federal authorities pulled the pilot off a flight on which he was a …
Traffic is flowing again in the Neenah area after a morning crash.