From cold to steaming hot, we've had it all this summer. FOX 11 Meteorologist Doug Higgins takes a look.
- Most to the first 10 days of the month saw cool temperatures
- Summer like temperatures after the 10th put monthly temperatures above normal
- The first 13 days of July were warm
- The longest heat wave of the summer hit on the 14th-19th
- Temperatures flipped back to unusually cold levels on the 27th-28th with highs in the 60s
August (so far)
- 13 out of the first 16 days of the month were below normal
- Heat and humidity levels made a comeback on the 25th-28th
A Grand Chute firefighter has died in a car crash.
Oral arguments will be held in March in a college baseball coach's lawsuit against his former employer.
Elementary school students in Wisconsin would have at least half an hour of daily physical education under a bill backed by Republican Rep. Chad Weininger, of Green Bay.
The U.S. Supreme Court is questioning whether an Appleton-based airline can be held liable for reporting one of its pilots as mentally unstable and potentially armed. Federal authorities pulled the pilot off a flight on which he was a …
Traffic is flowing again in the Neenah area after a morning crash.
Former Green Bay schools superintendent Gregory Maass is the new CEO/President of the Brown County United Way.